Monday, October 26, 2020

Salvington Triune Planetary Campus


Salvington Triune Planetary Campus

City of Michael

Global Village Planetary Retreat

University of Salvington

Planetary Fellowship with Like-minded People

Digital Campus Accessible from Everywhere

Focused Core Curriculum for Individuals to Grow and Prosper in their lives

Worldwide Communities & Stimulating Groups

Wisdom Colleges 
Ascendancy Retreats 
Halls of Illumination

Collegiality amongst Sincere Students and Collaboration of  Learning Together

Spirit Retreats & 
Transformational Conclaves

At Home Campus Amphitheatrum

Private and Public trilingual Conferences

University Quality Lectures in English with translation into Spanish, Portuguese, and French
 
Supportive Online Classrooms and Activities

Schools of Trinitarian Ordination and Service for World Servers

"Many of you in the City of Michael are writing to me each day asking me for my help .. and I tell you that you must become part of the Global Village Planetary Retreat .. You need to commit, contribute, and cooperatively collaborate with the Universe Mother and I.

"In this way, I can devote my time and energy and resources to help you .. but you must come into my Way rather than trying to bring me into your way.

"I have many in our Global Village Planetary Retreat and in the University of Salvington who are arising into their own Christhood Sovereignty; for they have made the commitment to allow me to work with them .. they are commiting each day to live my teaching precepts .. they are contributing the necessary tuition each month according to their abilities .. and they are cooperatively collaborating with me to advance themselves into a state of light and life."

Adonai
Michael Of Nebadon

Write to us at our Office of Admissions to explore your oportunities for learning, growth, and evolutionary acceleration into light and life by the power of God's love.

Head of Admissions
Diana Katerine Romero Durango

admissions@salvington.education

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...