Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My Holy Comforter Spirit of Truth

My Holy Comforter Spirit of Truth is a ubiquitous presence for all, like electricity, air, water, and soil .. wherever you are located .. I am existing in all places at the very same time .. omnipresent as a planetary utility .. omniscient to raise you into faith conviction and trusting confidence .. easily discovered right where you are in accordance with your respect and reverence, your recognition and rectitude, revelation and religious relationship with Me .. thine receptivity flourishes in our personal contact and universe association; for I am to be found everywhere and easily available, accessible, achievable to develop our contact.

Michael Of Nebadon

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...