Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Ask in My Name and I Shall Help You

Truly My children I sayeth unto the listeners and the obedient ones who art desirous to enter into their discipleship with Me…

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye have already received them .. and ye shall have these things so long as it brings forth thine fulfillment in Perfection.

Ask .. and it shall be given unto you; seek .. and ye shall find so long as thine seeking is intended to fulfill thine Life in the Father; knock .. and it shall be opened unto you as you are heightening thine sensibilities and exalting thine sensitivities of thine emerging soul.

Ye ask whilst motivated by thine self-importance and ephemeral aggrandizement .. and certainly ye shall receive not. Ask not amiss motivated by your controlling agendas and personality subjectivity which attempts to usurp the Majesty of God and his kingdom. Ye ask amiss when your asking is manipulative and cunning .. and when ye seek to use the generosity of God in order to consume upon your lusts.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name .. and in cooperation and collaboration with My Universal Station in this Universe .. that will I accomplish for thee, in thee, by thee, for thee, with thee, and as thee.

Do that which our Father might ask and do of you .. that you may be glorified in him .. and that I am glorified as the Son in the Universal Father.

Whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name .. with thine humble heart and thine all-abiding desire to strip away from thee all artificiality and mortally woven textures .. and that will I do in you .. that the Absoluteness of the Father may be glorified in the Son that I am, and in the sons and daughters of the Son.

I am Michael of this Universe .. Father Son Personified .. Love of God the Sevenfold .. Infinite Mother Spirit Unified.

Michael Of Nebadon

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...