Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My Universal Gospel of God's Goodness

I Michael arrive upon your terrestrial shores to give you My proclamation of the status of your world .. to inaugurate the Salvington New School of the Planetary Prince of Urantia, to fulfill My promise of returning to update My living gospel and to augment its understandings especially in regards to our personal contact and universe relationship with My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter; for I show you the approach that ye shall develop and grow into with Me through My everpresent and imminent Truth Spirit.

Even do I give you revelations for the next millennia .. that ye shall findeth My gospel upon the earth even as you return in the centuries to come in future lifetimes of your learning. I showeth you Mine Personality and the way of relationship which ye shall cultivate with the Father .. the Mother .. and I. Our universe relation will amplify the Life Adjuster in you as you strive to make good with My instructions.

Capacity for divine personality is inherent in the prepersonal Adjuster; capacity for human personality is potential in the cosmic-mind endowment of the human being. 

But the experiential personality of mortal man is not observable as an active and functional reality until after the material life vehicle of the mortal creature has been touched by the liberating divinity of the Universal Father, being thus launched upon the seas of experience as a self-conscious and a (relatively) self-determinative and self-creative personality. 

The material self is truly and unqualifiedly personal.

Michael Of Nebadon with a Divine Counselor of Uversa
Celestial Revelators Corps
Salvington New School of the Planetary Prince of Urantia

Featured Post

The Glories of Eternity

Mine earthly children .. I teach ye to transmute a curse of thine circumstances unto a blessing of extraordinary benevolence .. of golden op...