Sunday, July 11, 2021

Vine of Life

I am the Personified Presence of the Universal Father and the Eternal Mother Son for Nebadon .. the great joyfulness and indescribable mercy of the Infinite Fountainhead Source of all Life .. the Giver of Life to all lives .. the Nurturer of every righteous impulse .. the Preserver of all Intelligence and Integrity throughout the vast universe of universes.

Come thou unto Me .. child of the planetary sphere of Urantia .. and I possess the power to increase thine Life; for I am the Vine of Life and you each .. as a unique individual .. are its branches in Nebadon. 

I distribute the Life unto all lives in the Universe of Nebadon. 

I uphold the Ideal and it's everpotent Integrity for all creatures and Local Universe personalities.

I preserve the free will rights of each individual to choose the Father of all Lights.

I directionize all individuals towards truth, justice, order, and evolutionary progress.

I stimulate with the Divine Minister of our Universe all personality urges and every evolutionary impulse for advancement. 

Christ Michael

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...