Sunday, July 7, 2019

My Bestowal Incarnation

I am come unto thine planetary civilization .. unannounced. I come through the doorway of a bestowal mission in order to attend to My flock. To nurture Mine sheep. To elevate thine sight and to illuminate thine visionary impulses for Truth.

I gather My disciples who are athirst for righteousness and reverence eternal .. and I am presently accelerating Mine apostles of your world society who have made themselves faith ready .. they who have been sacrificing the darkness for light .. who trustfully are as  discerning as a little child who yearns with all their heart for the hope of eternal life .. in the Father's Glory and of his Kingdom.

Michael Of Nebadon

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...